    What can I do ?

    Thanks

    Andre

    Andre, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Andre

    Harry.Krause Guest

    I've got the same MB, and noticed that PC PRobe II takes a long time to
    boot. I have the same CPU as you have, and the bios temp probe shows
    57.6C on idle. Also, the bios fan speed meter shows one of the fans
    turning at about 1000 rpm but it is highlighted in red. I have no idea
    what that means.

    Harry.Krause, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Andre

    gemron Guest

    I suggest that you go into the bios and make sure that the fans are working
    at at least a 1 to 1 ratio. There is a setting that allows you to set the
    speed of them.

    gemron, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Andre

    boseefus Guest

    I doubt that temperature is a problem. I have a similar system, and
    when performing intensive operations I see similar results. Also, see:
    http://www.heatsink-guide.com/maxtemp.htm

    Don't know what to tell you about the PC Probe startup problem...

    boseefus, Aug 21, 2005