p5wdh iastor0 device did not respond within the timeout period message

Discussion in 'Asus' started by d_norbert, Dec 28, 2006.

  1. d_norbert

    d_norbert Guest

    I build up a system based on the following components:

    p5w dh
    E6600
    nv 7900
    maxtor sata II (running in ACHI, Alge enabled) at SATA 1 (ICH7)
    2 GB Kingston
    sony dvd buner on IDE

    OS is windows xp prof sp2
    intel 6.022 driver for the ICH7 ACHI

    During a working day i observed severel iastor0 device did not respond
    within the timeout period messages.
    Hard disk has been tested with the Maxtor tool without any erros.

    Any hints (google didn´t help a lot) are wellcome.

    d_norbert, Dec 28, 2006

  2. d_norbert

    d_norbert Guest

    just to let you know:

    http://www.station-drivers.com/page/intel raid.htm

    seems to made my day. No Errors till now!

    d_norbert, Dec 29, 2006