    Are there any settings to be aware of?

    Thank you
    Thomas

    Thfrank, Aug 14, 2009

  2. Thfrank

    sencaw

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    0
    usb is active during post - bt is active at dt only - your dead on it

    sencaw, Sep 1, 2009

  3. Thfrank

    emystx

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    friendly advise

    Hi! Go to Supportrix.com. My friends and I go to it in case we have issues.So far, it had solved our computer and printer problems..1.877.787.8749:)

    emystx, Sep 1, 2009