P965 Neo F Advice Please

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Jim Roberts, Aug 21, 2007.

  1. Jim Roberts

    Jim Roberts Guest

    Got a couple of issues. Could use some advice.

    System reboots when the bios hands the boot process over to Windows Vista.
    Now, this is only if I do a fast boot. If I disable fast boot and let the MB
    count through the memory, it boots every time. I have tried dozens of bios
    settings, but none help.

    Next. All the USB ports in back work and the USB #1 header works. The other
    two will work (have power) until halfway through boot, then seem to turn
    themselves off. Again, tried dozens of bios setting.

    Third, PS2 Mouse port doesn't work.

    I have checked this group, and Googled this board. Can't seem to find
    anything that helps.

    I am using Bios 7235v1A. This is the latest off the Taiwan site. US isn't
    carrying it. The release notes indicate an update in microcode and
    correction of CPU temp reporting.

    ???
    Jim

    Jim Roberts, Aug 21, 2007