    1.3. I have also tried to install the JMicron drivers (F6 during
    Windows setup), but the results were the same.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    dannveld, Feb 21, 2007

  2. dannveld

    rblevow Guest

    Get the stop code, the first hex number on the blue screen. It gives
    a specific reason for the failure. Look it up in the MS Knowledge
    Base "Stop Code xxxxx" or Google the same to check for the reason and
    suggested fixes. Good luck.

    rblevow, Feb 25, 2007

  3. dannveld

    torr Guest

    I had the same problem .
    Sounds like your installing winxp with service pack 1 or less.

    I think this board requires xp with service pack 2 to install , it solved my
    problem

    regards
    torr

    torr, Apr 7, 2007