    Sandra and AIDA32 can't! Neither MBM, too.

    So how do I KNOW whats voltage the cpu is enjoying or suffering??

    Thanks

    Dodge Tom, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Dodge Tom

    John Guest

    well the GF2 is by far the best of the three and there are lots of
    older games that your computer could run

    better to have too much juice than not enough, I am sure it's much more
    stable that way, just cool it well

    have fun ~

    John, Aug 28, 2003

  3. Dodge Tom

    dirtyangus Guest

    2.8v on a 2.4v cpu is marginal as long as you have very good cooling.
    I would even try 2.8v on a 2.2v. It will burnout before reaching the
    end of its useful life.

    dirtyangus, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Dodge Tom

    dirtyangus Guest

    Typically cpu's will be more stable with more voltage, however the
    problem is heat. Higher voltage equals higher temps. The reason
    most overclockers use better than average cooling is, not only
    does the higher speed generate more heat but also increasing
    the core voltage slightly will make it more stable but also generate
    more heat.

    dirtyangus, Oct 3, 2003