    could try)?
    Thanks in advance,
    Leachim Sredna

    anders.michael, Dec 30, 2005

  2. anders.michael

    John Doe Guest

    BZZZT
    Try a line conditioner/regulator that can be used with other systems
    as well, don't waste your money on a new power supply until you know
    whether or not the power supply is being fed properly. Already
    having a good-quality power supply and adding a line conditioner, my
    spontaneous reboot problem disappeared.

    Good luck.

    John Doe, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Tnx John. I meanwhile backed off the BIOS settings, basically using the
    setup defaults, and whaddya know, after a few strange hiccups everything now
    *appears* hunkydory again. We'll see...

    anders.michael, Dec 31, 2005
  4. anders.michael

    John Doe Guest

    After a few strange hickups? What settings? Are you talking about
    changed settings it was working fine with before?
    Does it *appear* hunkydory for the same amount of time or longer than
    it appeared hunkydory between spontaneous reboots before?

    John Doe, Dec 31, 2005