    use all of them, excluding the AGP driver?
    Thanks for any help.
    Gibby

    Gibby, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Hi, Gibby.

    You do not need the AGP driver if you are using a PCI graphics card. In
    my opinion, though, it would not hurt to install the AGP driver anyway,
    just so it's there in case you ever need it. My VA-503A is happily
    churning away with an AGP Geforce4 MX 420 that one of my friends decided
    he didn't want anymore.

    Either way, I would certainly recommend installing everthing else. The
    4-in-1 installer is pretty good about asking you what you want to install.

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Dec 4, 2003