    Do any currently selling AMD Athlon 64s have pacifica
    support or is that still coming?
    Mark

    Mark, May 24, 2006

  2. Mark

    DRS Guest

    All AM2 Athlong 64s and FX will have Pacifica.

    DRS, May 24, 2006

  3. Mark

    john_doe Guest

    Yeah, but what does it actually do for you ?

    john_doe, May 25, 2006
  4. Mark

    DRS Guest

    DRS, May 25, 2006
  5. Mark

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    If you run multiple OSes, it is wonderful.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, May 28, 2006
  6. Mark

    john_doe Guest

    LOL. Yeh, what if OTHER people run multiple OSes ?

    On your machine.

    john_doe, May 29, 2006
  7. [TFPIC mode on]

    Sheesh.... Can't you just be satisfied that the NSA is listening to all
    your phone calls?

    [back to your regularly scheduled program]

    Merrill P. L. Worthington, May 29, 2006
  8. What about sempron, does it have pacifica support?
    I am a budget cpu user

    foreign steel, Jun 3, 2006