    M22000AW if that is any help.. I emailed the techs and they said I
    should ring them! LOL great help.

    Thanks

    alksjdf, Jun 20, 2005

  2. alksjdf

    metronid Guest

    I think you have an I MEDIA?
    In any case it is most likely an atx board in the
    newer systems
    Probably an MSI or similar motherboard made like
    the standard MSI boards using cheaper audio and video chips
    that are sold only to packard bell
    Packard bell likes to keep costs down as most manufacturers do

    The American market realized that they not only produced a low end computer
    but also had sub standard support to go with it

    The European Market for some reason does not care

    In any any case a standard atx or micro atx board will work

    metronid, Jun 21, 2005

  3. alksjdf

    Ben Myers Guest

    .... avoiding the MSI and PCChips brands, of course. And the various brand names
    under which the PCChips stuff is sold... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jun 22, 2005
  4. alksjdf

    metronid Guest

    I always have a problem with just