packard bell desktop EasyNote H5, recovery program error

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by jammo89, Apr 9, 2005.

  1. jammo89

    jammo89 Guest

    I was doing 'System Cleanup'.. while deleting all the old compressed files
    and every other option that i can delete off..
    When my h5 suddenly restarted on itself.
    I never got to boot into windows, always got stucked somewhere with the
    big windows page after which they started scanning my drives for error.. I
    gave up and decided to format it using the 'f11' key to get into recovery
    programe.

    Here's the problem..

    I've tried using destructive method of formating my h5. But it always
    ends up giving me and error message 'Your computer cannot be reinstalled
    with non-destructive method, please use the destructive method'.
    When i use the non-desturctive method, it just doesn't work..
    Its a saturday.. I can't get nec on my line.. Office hours starts on
    monday..
    Anyone has any idea how i fix this? Please lend a helping hand.. I'd be
    eternally grateful =)
    Thanks for reading, God bless..

    jammo89, Apr 9, 2005