    whole thing stops. It's not freezeing - i can move the mouse, but
    nothing else appears!!!

    HELP!!!!

    lars.bjorheim, May 17, 2007

  2. lars.bjorheim

    metronid Guest

    My computer went to hell yesterday----
    Why was it in hell exact problem that placed it in the haiti state

    So far I've updated the BIOS -----
    Why

    It starts ok--
    How long before starting and mouse movement but no cd progression

    Did you possible format the HD 1st or maybe kill the restore partition
    Does the unit boot at all
    The CD usually need a working platter to write to

    I think with a little more info and gods help
    he computer will see redemption

    metronid, May 24, 2007