PACKARD BELL IXTREME I5625UK

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by Al, Feb 23, 2012.

  1. Al

    Al Guest

    I am looking to buy this pc....

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-PACKA...t=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item1c22112a95

    It's a core i3 sytem, and I am having probs with getting tech info anywhere.

    Things I need to know are....
    Can I upgrade the i3 processor to the i5 or i7 processor just by popping one
    into the slot?
    What type of video card can this pc take?
    Does it have ports on the rear end for PS2 mouse and keyboard, or are these
    'usb only'?
    Does it have 'hot-swappable' hard drives in the front?

    I've read some reports about 'freezing' of the system, but it's only people
    talking so I don't know.
    Is it a decent buy?
    Anyone have any further info?

    Al.