    72 Meg of RAM.

    Thanks
    Charlie

    news, Feb 23, 2004

  2. news

    Ben Myers Guest

    Yes, 520MB does not leave room for much after Windows is installed. Windows 98
    with the usual installed options is over 200MB. And the CD-ROM drive connected
    to the sound card. Yipes! Due for replacement, except that the BIOS on the old
    Intel Socket 4 Pentium board may not handle a more respectable IDE/ATAPI CD-ROM
    drive. I nevere tried it when I had one of thes boards, the Intel "Batman", as
    I recall... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Feb 25, 2004

  3. news

    metronid Guest

    I have many ideas
    Why not just install windows from a regular
    CD not he PB CD
    An OEM win95 will work
    with a boot disk
    If you have enough memory win98 will work
    A pentium 65 is not that fast and
    520mb is kind of antique

    But I can get you a boot dfisk to install from a
    reg CD

    metronid, Feb 25, 2004