    Thanks in advance

    Kind Regards
    Dave

    David Higham, Oct 7, 2003

  2. David Higham

    Elector Guest

    Hi David:

    Not that I am a big advocate of EBay, you can try there.
    http://www.ebay.com and sign up and register and look under computers
    and misc. Always look for the sellers ratings before you make any type
    of bid.

    I have used them on occasion and with no ill effects. But you must
    always be careful. I understand there is a European division so you
    may be in luck.

    I hope I helped?

    Elector

    Elector, Oct 7, 2003

  3. David Higham

    metronid Guest

    I believe
    Do not hold me to it
    A 640MB
    Many other MB,s will work in that system
    They are on Ebay
    I can link you to workable ones

    metronid, Oct 16, 2003
  4. David Higham

    tonys Guest

    Got a new 640 motherboard if you need one

    tony

    tonys, Oct 17, 2003