    with it...but is there anyone here who has the old setup files for
    Packard Bell Navigator?...any version will do...I'm just trying to get
    all the programs i lost when my old PB gave up

    iam.yourcracked.atom, Oct 9, 2005

  2. iam.yourcracked.atom

    metronid Guest

    I have PBNAV for windows 311
    16 bit

    metronid, Oct 11, 2005

  3. iam.yourcracked.atom

    metronid Guest

    If you are serious
    Let me know
    You must have imaging software for the files that you need
    to be extracted and of course the program
    I of course have that
    Takes 4 floppies and some time

    Email me with your correct email address
    I will send via Email

    I will not spend the time unless you respond
    After 72 hrs the free help offer expires

    metronid, Oct 11, 2005
  4. hey, sorry...had my computer die on me!...is the offer still availabe?

    iam.yourcracked.atom, Oct 12, 2005
  5. iam.yourcracked.atom

    metronid Guest

    yes but every email you have sent does not work
    how about using a real email address when contacting me directly

    metronid, Oct 12, 2005
  6. iam.yourcracked.atom

    metronid Guest

    metronid, Oct 13, 2005