Packard bell recovery disk

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by metronid, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. metronid

    metronid Guest

    If anyone has a floppy called

    PACKARD BELL

    recovery disk

    This disk reinstalls the operating files to the hard disk
    in case the computer does not start up properly

    It came with Windows 311 systems
    I have a defective one
    Mine is gone south

    There is a poster that needs it

    Thank You

    metronid, Jun 14, 2004

  2. metronid

    SIR Gary G Guest

    If anyone has a floppy called
    Would you like a replacment? I have a few different start up disks for the
    older PB's. One just says Recovery Disk (no part number). It does have MS-Dos
    6.2 at the bottom, One is for a PB2011(disk #141889) and one is for an L-20
    (disk #142369)
    SG

    SIR Gary G, Jun 15, 2004

  3. metronid

    Elector Guest

    Metronid:
    I have placed the Restore/Recovery Disk files at this site
    http://www.csea659.org/pb/
    The wording on the disk is:

    Packard Bell
    Multi-Media CD-10
    Restore Diskette
    PBMMMCD 10 V.10

    I will keep the files up until 4 PM today (6-15-2004) and then will
    take the directory down.

    I hope that helped?

    Elector

    Elector, Jun 15, 2004