    Anybody got one they could copy to me as an attachment?

    Thanks,
    Stuart

    stuart, Jul 14, 2003

  2. stuart

    Simon Guest

    That 'restore diskette' was discontinued due to incompatability problems.

    Error Message Given:-

    "Invalid Master CD.Please contact Technical Support."

    Use 676030000 Version 3.14

    Instructions and download link.
    http://support.packardbell-europe.com/support/download/itemnr/6760030000.asp?c=cl

    Simon

    Simon, Jul 14, 2003

  3. stuart

    stuart Guest

    Many thanks Simon, that one works seamlessly.
    SR

    stuart, Jul 14, 2003
  4. stuart

    Simon Guest