    this would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    David Heinz

    David Heinz, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Hello David,

    The CF-18 doesn't have both a touch screen and an active digitizer, I
    think it only comes in one or the other. The ones I have used only had
    touch screen and no active digitizer.

    I would check with the folks at www.panasonic.com/toughbook to be sure.

    --
    Steven 'fyiguy' Hughes - Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices
    BostonPocketPC.com

    Steven 'fyiguy' Hughes, Apr 26, 2006