    the original CD was Teac.
    Thanks

    Benski

    Benedykt Cichy, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Excerpts posted recently:
    From: "Dr.Daystrom" <>
    Newsgroups: comp.sys.laptops
    Subject: Panasonic Toughbook owners take note:
    Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 19:40:59 GMT

    I have a CF-72 that came with a CDROM drive. I was able to
    upgrade it to a
    CDRW/DVD (24x16x24) drive for only $140! Panasonic sells their
    official
    upgrade for $500-600.

    The CDROM was a TEAC CD-224E.

    I purchased a TEAC DW-224E93 from TheNerds.net for $134 plus
    shipping.

    All of the case dimensions, connectors and screws fit perfectly.

    Hope this saves someone some money.

    H. Dziardziel, Jan 24, 2004

  3. Thanks a lot, will try it!
    :)