    I cannot do that in Panther - or am I missing something?

    TIA

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Dec 10, 2003

  2. What happens when you try? I can type with wild abandon in the edit
    field.

    Gregory Weston, Dec 10, 2003

  3. The following command will show you current setting.

    # niutil -read . /config/ntp

    Maybe it could be used to assign new value(s) - check man page
    for details.

    Andrei Ivanov, Dec 10, 2003
  4. Marc Heusser

    clvrmnky Guest

    You must be missing something. My NTP settings are "10.0.0.254",
    exactly what they were prior to the upgrade to Panther. The value is
    editable. Is this one of the panels that can be locked?

    clvrmnky, Dec 10, 2003
  5. Marc Heusser

    David Baker Guest

    Yes, you are. Just type it in. :)

    David Baker, Dec 10, 2003
  6. Marc Heusser

    Marc Heusser Guest

    Sorry - must have been terribly tired ;-)
    Typing in the field works just fine.

    Marc

    Marc Heusser, Dec 10, 2003