  1. In Jaguar you could pick a "default" Mail and Browser app in the System
    Preferences. How do you choose a "default" in Panther? I've looked in
    all the System prefs and can't find the settings.

    Christopher W Aiken, Oct 28, 2003

  2. Now you have to do it in the Apple Mail program and in Safari.
    Not cool, but at least it can be done.

    Charlie Dilks, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Neill Massello, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Christopher W Aiken

    Scott Rogers Guest

    Glad you asked this! Was just going to post the same question.
    I was going to be really POed if the defaults were unchangeable!

    Scott Rogers, Oct 28, 2003
  5. These settings are now in the Preference panels in Safari and Mail.

    Julian Vrieslander, Nov 3, 2003