    They didn't launch.
    Help please.
    Thanks!

    Charles Dilks, Oct 26, 2003

  2. You do it the same way in Panther as in Jaguar. Open the Users
    preference panel, click on the Startup Items tab. Drag the items into
    the list window. Alternatively, click on the "+" button and navigate to
    the item, and click the Add button.

    Michelle Steiner, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Use the Accounts preference panel. This now contains what used to be the
    Login preference panel.

    Daniel E. Sabath, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Thanks Michelle and iMeow.
    I just swithed from 9 to Jag last week and wasn't THAT famialliar with
    that. ;)

    Charles Dilks, Oct 26, 2003