    If not, and I decide to upgrade the motherboard to a PCIe board, does
    the Parhelia APVe 128meg support Aero, HD and DVD MAX?

    thanks

    nobody, Dec 31, 2007

  2. The Parhelia doesn't support DX9, so no Aero, and you can forget about HD
    acceleration too I'm afraid. I used to be the most ardent Matroxian but
    unfortunately their graphics cards are completely and utterly outmoded
    nowadays. Even their reputation for better VGA picture quality has been
    largely usurped, both by ATi and nV improving theirs, and the steady
    encroachment of digital interfacing.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom