    specs on the installed stick. The computer blue screens and loops after
    installing the new RAM. Anyone ever heard of Patriot? The computer is a
    Compaq laptop.

    MrB, Mar 23, 2006

  2. MrB

    Ian Singer Guest

    Patriot is or was a brand made in one of the suburbs or Toronto Canada.
    Basically nothing was custom, was all off the shelf parts. When I knew
    of them years ago they didn't have laptops though.

    Ian Singer

    & in body subscribe <password>
    I am near Toronto Canada, can I tell where you are from your reply?

    Ian Singer, Mar 23, 2006