    driver can not handle DirectX 9.
    Thanks for any help,
    General

    The General, Sep 19, 2004

  2. The General

    Mario Guest

    Hi,

    your graphics card is integrated part of your sysboard 810E chipset. This
    chipset can be considered as the old one these days. I have not had your
    Pavilion model in my hands, but it probably means that your motherboard does
    not have an AGP slot for add-on card.

    As far as I can remember, this card share your system memory and size is
    limited to 32MB max. What are system requirements for Sims2?

    Best regards,
    Mario.

    Mario, Sep 19, 2004

  3. The General

    Ben Myers Guest

    You can find the drivers for any of the Intel 810 chipsets at www.intel.com .
    These drivers work with any brand of motherboard as long as the chipset is 810.

    .... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Sep 19, 2004