    Si quelqu'un d'entre vous avait ce CD, pourrait il me laisser un message
    ici .
    Merci.

    Bidouille, Mar 17, 2009

  2. Bidouille

    metronid Guest

    You can start this process by pressing <F11> at start-up, or by
    clicking the appropriate icon in SmartRestore. Please refer to the
    chapter on Recovery in your

    No master CD is required--I believe
    Unless you formatted and deleted the hidden partition

    metronid, Mar 19, 2009

  3. Bidouille

    Bidouille Guest

    Bonjour metronid,

    metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 10:48:

    be blessed, it work. :)))
    Thank's a lot.
    Have nice day/afternoon/night.

    Bidouille, Mar 19, 2009
  4. Bidouille

    metronid Guest

    I believe that you also have the option of making a master CD
    This could come in handy if your hard drive fails.
    Programs should be on your system.
    Master CD creator or nsomething like that.

    metronid, Mar 19, 2009
  5. Bidouille

    Bidouille Guest

    Hello metronid,

    metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 23:05:
    Yes, i have seen that in PB Utility (or something similar): smart
    restore. :)
    I must buy some CD for engrave them.
    Thank's.
    Best regards

    Bidouille, Mar 20, 2009
  6. Bidouille

    Bidouille Guest

    Hello metronid,

    metronid nous a ecrit en ce jour du 19/03/2009 23:05:

    CD bought, 3 master CD created and tested, all is right. :)
    Thank you very much for your help.
    Best regards.

    Bidouille, Mar 21, 2009