    all the scenery changed.

    Thanks
    Paul

    'Show, Dec 2, 2003

  2. 'Show

    Louie Guest

    I still have a copy from my old PB 1120. It's 205 MB in size. I could try
    to compress it and send it to you via email or I could burn a backup to send
    snail mail. Email me.
    --
    Louie
    Gainesville, FL

    eat the flies to email

    Louie, Dec 2, 2003

  3. 'Show

    Louie Guest

    BTW, do you need the whole recovery CD (over 400 MB)?
    --
    Louie
    Gainesville, FL

    eat the flies to email

    Louie, Dec 2, 2003
  4. 'Show

    'Show Guest

    Hi Louie, just navigator is fine.
    Maybe ICQ would do it or do you have an ftp?
    Thanks
    Paul

    'Show, Dec 4, 2003
  5. 'Show

    Louie Guest

    ICQ is fine, Paul Would this evening be OK? Have to go to Doc inna hour.
    :-( Email your #, please. <g>
    --
    Louie
    Gainesville, FL, USA

    eat the flies to email

    Louie, Dec 4, 2003
  6. 'Show

    pb_lover

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello!

    Does anyone still have the PB Navigator - the software in which you navigate around a house? I really really miss it and want it sooo bad.

    HELP!

    Thanks,

    pb_lover, Nov 19, 2007
  7. 'Show

    thecopycatonline

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Does anyone have a copy of the Packard Bell Navigator 3.5?

    I am in desperate need of the Packard Bell Navigator 3.5 shell. If anyone has it (or the old restoration CD that came with it), please let me know.

    thecopycatonline, Nov 15, 2011