PB911 Front Panel Connectors Pinout. Does anyone have the diagram? Many Thanks!

Discussion in 'Packard Bell' started by joso, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. joso

    joso Guest

    joso, Sep 13, 2005

  2. joso

    metronid Guest

    No I do not
    First off the on/off header is V
    http://www.uktsupport.co.uk/pb/mb/911.htm
    The odd pins on headerDD Front Panel Header (J13)

    are the ones wher the leds and softpower go

    They are always adjacent as such as 3-5 7-9 etc
    Plugging a led onto the wrong odd ones will not cause any problem
    do to the internal resistance and the voltages that are present and since
    most leds only operate in reverse voltage as it refers to the pn junction
    I would try a led at 3-5 first and go from there
    The only problem I see is the reset switch

    metronid, Sep 20, 2005

  3. joso

    kevingwr Guest

    Hello,did you ever get the pinout figured out.I ran some continuity tests
    from the orig silk screen on the MB to the actual pin connectors.Still
    trying to figure things out,just got the MB at local hamfest and would
    like to get it up and running.Tnx

    kevingwr, Oct 16, 2005