    want to have others comments on that.

    I know corsair is having PC5400 too.

    Thanks for your help

    Patrick Cloutier, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Patrick Cloutier

    LeeBos Guest

    I'm using Crucial/Ballistix DDR2 PC2-5300 and it works great.

    LeeBos, Oct 5, 2004

  3. Patrick Cloutier

    Scott Guest

    Always use Corsair, the best hands down, Pay the extra money, trust me.
    Corsair rules. Dont ever buy OCZ=GARBAGE..

    Scott, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Patrick Cloutier

    Jane Doee Guest

    I use the Kingston HyperX PC5400 667mhz mem on my P5AD2-P just fine.
    With that you can run your 550 at 1066 fsb for 3.7ghz oc that is
    supported by asus.

    Do note that any overclocking on this board disables the Intel
    SerialATA controller, I've emailed Asus about this but they have not
    responded.

    The other drive controllers are not effect by this though.

    Jane Doee, Jan 14, 2005