    there more PCB manufactures which have an easy to use upload mechanism and
    good price / quality ratio somewhere in Europe?

    Gerard

    -, Oct 21, 2004

  2. -

    Eric BENARD Guest

    Hi,

    we are using http://www.multipcb.de/ which offre us a good service (good
    prices, good techno, good timings).

    Eric

    Eric BENARD, Oct 21, 2004

  3. -

    Mike Turco Guest

    Gerard,

    I've used run.to/pcb, which is a company by the name of Olimex in Bulgaria.
    They've done thousands of boards for us and we've always been happy with
    their work.

    Mike

    Mike Turco, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Hmm. I'm still satisfied. The new website now allows upload of a single
    zip file, no seperate gerbers anymore. The only problem I had was not
    confirming the order after the upload, while you have the impression that
    you're all done. I got suspicous after 2 days, not receiving any
    confirmation. As I type, the postman just delivers 25 + 50 boards. One
    day later than I expected.

    Frank Bemelman, Oct 21, 2004
  5. -

    Leon Heller Guest

    PCB-Pool is very good: http://www.pcbpool.com/

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Oct 21, 2004
  6. -

    - Guest

    That's exactly the point why I'm not satisfied. I'm sure that the upload
    was successful but they can not find any order. In the meanwhile expensive
    time is gone. I have also session errors (it expires in an eye blink )
    which, so they claim, are due to my settings.

    I log into all kind of different systems (including bank) without any
    session problems.

    Everybody, thanks for the replies.

    Gerard

    -, Oct 21, 2004
  7. Yes, when you don't hit that final button *after* the upload has
    completed, the order simply isn't finished and stored in their
    database. That you have click that button is not very obvious, and
    the button is also placed somewhere among the top of the screen,
    where you least expect it. I'm certain it has happened to more
    customers, it's too easy to make this mistake.
    I didn't have any problems getting kicked out of a session. Not yet
    anyway.

    Frank Bemelman, Oct 21, 2004