PCCHIPS M871G (V1.5)

Discussion in 'ECS' started by vranikx, Oct 11, 2005.

  1. vranikx

    vranikx Guest

    vranikx, Oct 11, 2005

  2. vranikx

    Buffalo Guest

    http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Products/ProductsDetail.aspx?DetailID=340&MenuID=21&LanID=0

    > Thanx for all and quick answers :thumbsup:

    The link tells you that it will support a 800MHz FSB and a 754 pin socket, which
    hers has.
    But you're correct in that it doesn't mention the 2500+ cpu. Perhaps it can't
    provide the multiplier for that cpu.
    Hopefully Shep or one of the other knowledgeable posters here will answer that
    question.

    Brian Campbell, Oct 15, 2005
  4. vranikx

    Sweathog Guest

    HELP HELP HELP

    I just installed this board. If I take a known working WinXP instal
    it reboots right after it loads the white bar across the bottom,
    do a fresh install and the system just keeps rebooting. Funny thing
    is I can boot from the XP CD, format the partition and copy the files
    but never boot. I have a HD with Acronis (similar to Ghost) and
    can boot into that with no problems until I choose windows. Do
    need a driver for XP??

    Sent via Archivaty.com

    Sweathog, Nov 19, 2005