    ThroughPut. Is there any way to get this information?

    Thanks,
    dada

    Dada, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Dada

    Dada Guest

    Here are more details about my question.

    Actually I wanted to check , how much PCI Bus is loaded
    through software means only?
    And use this data in my application to control the Load
    on the Bus.

    I dont want to use any external hardware or specialized
    Card for this purpose.Are there any other characterstics
    which I can check to get idea about how much the bus is loaded?

    The tools which I searched on net, use combination of software
    and hardware for this purpose, hence not useful for me.

    Some people suggested me using SANDRA, but there are
    two problems with such tools.
    First there are lot of debates about the accuracy of the data ,
    which they are showing.
    And Second, which is most important, is these tools does not
    provide an interface, so that I can integrate them in my application.
    Hence they wont be useful to me.

    Pleae comment your views on this.

    Thanking you in advance.

    Dada