    current models?

    Thanks,
    Lou

    Lou, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Lou

    Darthy Guest

    Dunno...

    I wouldn't hold my breathe - but sometime this year BTX/PCI will be
    shipping.

    Darthy, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Lou

    Tod Guest

    I would say PCI Express would start coming out by this Christmas.
    And you want to give time for any possible bugs to be worked out.
    So unless you want to hold off on upgrading for more then 6-10 months.
    Just go a head and upgrade now.

    Tod, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Lou, Feb 9, 2004
  5. Lou

    Tod Guest

    3 months sounds more right.

    Tod, Feb 9, 2004
  6. Lou

    DaveW Guest

    PCI Express is expected in late June.

    DaveW, Feb 10, 2004
  7. Lou

    Darthy Guest

    It may even come out before Doom3.... but I bet you $100 it comes
    out well before Duke Nuke'm Forever.

    Darthy, Feb 11, 2004
  8. Lou

    Lou Guest