    Seems like most PCI parallel cards are based on chipsets from Netmos
    -- any luck with these?

    Thanks.

    ee_ether, Dec 11, 2007

  2. I have a NetMos parallel card and it works fine (at least for Xilinx
    Parallel cable III JTAG)

    Peter Wallace

    Peter Wallace, Dec 11, 2007

  3. http://www.sunix.com.tw has a few cards that can be mapped to legacy
    ports. These work without problems once mapped to the legacy ports.

    Regards
    Anton Erasmus

    Anton Erasmus, Dec 11, 2007
  4. ee_ether

    pes Guest

    Hi,

    I didn' t succedded to work with a Sunix Multi-I/O Universal PCI 4079A.
    But it' s ok with a Netmos PCI 9835 Multi I/O Controller

    pes, Dec 17, 2007
  6. ee_ether

    Chris H Guest

    In message
    Why not just get a USB Jtag? It must work out cheaper and less messing
    about in the long run?

    Chris H, Dec 17, 2007