    it is plugged in (down-up), and when it is plugged out (up-down).

    Would someone have it as a WAV file on a site somewhere?

    Thank you!

    Root canal, Jan 19, 2006

  2. If you have Windows XP, you already have them:

    C:\Windows\Media\Windows XP Hardware Insert.wav
    C:\Windows\Media\Windows XP Hardware Remove.wav

    Regards,
    Eric

    Eric Schuyler, Jan 20, 2006

  3. Root canal

    Root canal Guest

    Thanks for the tip, but I'm still runnin W2K :) Someone is sharing
    the Insert file over eMule, but it's shown in red, and the Remove file
    is not to be found.

    Would you be so kind to upload it to a web site temporarily so I can
    grab them, and just remove them once I'm done?

    Thank you.

    Root canal, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Root canal

    Root canal Guest

    A friend of mine running XP sent them to me. Thanks again.

    Root canal, Jan 20, 2006