    I have adobe Acrobat 6 Professional but I didnt find any tools or
    enhacements for TPC and I cant use it on forms. Any soultion.

    Thank you

    Ayman Salem, Apr 9, 2004

  2. The only way you can use any enhancements for a PDF file is if the author
    allows comments to be added. As this is not a default setting most PDF
    files will not allow this. One thing you can do is to print to a Journal
    file and add comments there.

    Gary A. Bushey, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Despite Adobe's marketing they really have done nothing substantial for this
    platform with Acrobat or any other products that I can see.

    Mike Williams [MVP], Apr 10, 2004
  4. Which is unfortunate - Adobe has some great products that it would
    seem to be pretty common sense to use with a tablet PC - IF they'd
    incorporate the functionality in some good native manner.

    John

    JDTHREE [MVP], Apr 10, 2004
  5. Ayman Salem

    Kevin Guest