    dialog box all is well until I try and hit theclose or enter bar. Then,
    the pointer will go any where on the screen But where it is supposed to!

    Mouse still works.

    Lawrence Ricci, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Lawrence Ricci

    Chris H. Guest

    What Tablet PC on you on? Are you running XP SP2 and the Tablet PC Edition
    2005, and if so, have you also updated your drivers? If your Tablet uses
    the Wacom drivers, which version are you running?

    Chris H., Oct 16, 2004

  3. Chris H. wrote:'

    Answer, below
    Gateway Motion 1200

    Are you running XP SP2

    yes

    and the Tablet PC
    yes

    if so, have you also updated your drivers?

    how to do this? is it other than the basicupgrade I did to get the new
    version?

    If your
    Wacom?

    ?

    Lawrence Ricci, Oct 17, 2004
  4. Lawrence Ricci

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Oct 17, 2004
  5. Well-here is the result.I did the driver update thing.Mabe a little
    better.then I changed screen resolution and Yippee! Runs like a top.

    Just call me Mr. VGA.

    Lawrence Ricci, Oct 19, 2004
  6. Lawrence Ricci

    Chris H. Guest

    :cool: Good for you!

    Chris H., Oct 19, 2004
  7. Chris. it went south for me again. Right in the middle of a meeting.I
    went back to the driver install program, but only had the option to
    un-install.

    Lawrence Ricci, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Lawrence Ricci

    Chris H. Guest

    Very strange. I wonder if the digitizer is going out? Do you have a
    Restore Point saved from when you installed the new driver (or post that
    time when it was working correctly)? If so, what happens if you go back to
    it?

    I'd also give Motion support a call and tell them exactly what you're going
    through. They're very supportive.

    Chris H., Oct 20, 2004