    Does anyone know how to change a setting so the computer
    will display my writing as I am writing rather than after
    the completion of each stroke?

    Jeremy, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Hi,
    From what I've seen, the more software that you are running in the
    background the slower the ink is displayed. So have you tried closing as
    many apps as you can and see how well it works?

    --
    Chris De Herrera
    http://www.cewindows.net

    Chris De Herrera, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Jeremy

    Guest

    Jeremy:
    I've got to agree with Chris - its not a symptom of your
    tablet getting old; its caused by the lack of horse power
    in many of the tablet products.

    I've noticed a difference in how fast different software
    will display ink. Corel's Garfigo is slow, but Journal
    and Tablet Input work file, unless there's too much
    running in the background.

    Vince

    running in the
    >background the slower the ink is displayed. So have you

    tried closing as
    >many apps as you can and see how well it works?
    >

    >--
    >Chris De Herrera
    >http://www.cewindows.net
    >http://www.tabletpctalk.com
    >http://www.cewindows.net/faqs/t-shootactivesync.htm -

    ActiveSync
    >Troubleshooting Guide
    >
    >"Jeremy" <> wrote in

    message
    >> When I first got my tablet PC, my screen displayed my

    pen
    >> strokes as I was making them. Now the screen does not
    >> display the writing until I finish each stroke.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know how to change a setting so the computer
    >> will display my writing as I am writing rather than

    after
    >> the completion of each stroke?

    >.

    , Nov 8, 2003