  1. DDC

    DDC Guest

    yeah only a few hunderd more point in 3dmark05.

    DDC, Mar 19, 2006

  2. Is there a noticeable performance difference? Thanks

    justin david smith, Mar 19, 2006

  3. DDC

    DDC Guest

    You should look for a x800xl or a x800 256mb. The difference will be
    more likely to be noticable. I can tell you.

    Event that a x800 128mb would give you at least 1400 more point in
    3dmark05 from a 9800pro 128mb.

    forget the 9800 series it out of date and people don't buy them any
    more. + used one are more often to be overclocked for a few extra fps.
    and selled after with alot of problem.

    DDC, Mar 20, 2006
  4. DDC

    TonyC Guest

    If that.

    TonyC, Mar 20, 2006
  5. DDC

    DDC Guest

    your suggesting that i miss a point in my post but you didn't explain
    what it was. Why ?

    I was a owner of that sort of card a build by ati one. And it was
    scoring aroune 2450 point in 3dmark05. My x700pro was scoring around
    3000 point and my x800 128 is scoring around 4000 point and that last
    card was a pci-e. So in term of knowing what card are capable of i
    thnik that i'm the write person. Also all the sythétique bench on the
    net are relatively close to reality.
    So if your doing your math homw work i correct.

    And memory video card behave like pc ddr memorys So why do you think
    that overcloking a video card dont break it at a certain point?

    glich, distort frame, blur image, white spot, rainbow color in
    windows, video game that turn off it self, bleu screen of death and
    pc that reboot often are some symptom that you could experience.

    could you share your experience?

    DDC, Mar 27, 2006
  6. DDC

    Aussie Guest