    RobertS975 Guest

    What would be the cause of a momentary but realtively frequent (several times a
    minute) flicker in a 19 in flat panel display?

    RobertS975, Oct 24, 2004

  2. RobertS975

    Mistoffolees Guest

    For a flat panel, first guess would be an unstable
    power supply to the monitor and/or loose connectors.
    Second guess, possible problems with the video card.
    Third, environmental conditions of local surroundings,
    but not highly probable.

    Mistoffolees, Oct 24, 2004

  3. RobertS975

    Jcmcdonald Guest

    Look for a source of interference near the display. Do you have anything with
    a motor near it, fan, radio with CD player, even an external CD,DVd, Zip drive.

    Jcmcdonald, Oct 24, 2004
  4. RobertS975

    Louise Guest

    Sony once suggested I move my CRT a good 1 1/2 feet from my cable modem
    and router. I doubted them....but I tried....it worked.

    Anmd I've had a chance to check it when things get moved around and the
    monitor begins to run streaks and jiggle etcl, I just move the modem and
    router and all is well.

    Louise

    Louise, Nov 9, 2004