    What keystroke(s) on the Mac are equivalent to the up pgm and dn pgm
    keys on the PC?

    Thanks

    Mike Hollis, Apr 2, 2013

  2. Mike Hollis

    Guest Guest

    same as on a pc, the keys labelled page up and page down.

    apple makes two different keyboards, one of which has a numeric keypad
    that includes the page up/down keys, while the other one does not, and
    probably the one you have. any standard usb keyboard with those keys
    will also work.

    for apple's smaller keyboard which lacks those extra keys, you can use
    fn+up arrow for page up and fn+down arrow for page down. also, home is
    fn+left arrow and end is fn+right arrow.

    Guest, Apr 2, 2013

  3. Mike Hollis

    Lewis Guest

    I assume you mean PgUp and PgDn? The PgUp and PgDn keys. They are above
    the arrow keys, same as on a Windows keyboard.

    Lewis, Apr 2, 2013