    generally provided by the computer manufacturer).

    Does anyone have a copy of PHdisk for the CF-27EB6GCAM?

    Erin

    efburke, May 18, 2007

  2. efburke

    paulmd Guest

    You can ignore the error if you like, without consequence.

    paulmd, May 18, 2007

  3. Actually, I think that Phdisk is generic, and is not specific to the
    computer model.

    Barry Watzman, May 18, 2007
  4. efburke

    carterrk Guest

    Barry may be right about there not being a specific utility for this
    model.

    But, in general, if I'm having trouble finding drivers and utilities
    at the US Panasonic
    website, I've had better success at www.panasonic.ca

    carterrk, May 19, 2007