    disabled. I'm very happy with this purchase, especially at only $30 over a
    4 core 965BE, after rebates.

    rms

    rms, May 4, 2010

  2. rms

    PvdG42 Guest

    That sounds great. More performance, less heat :)

    I'm considering one for my Gigabyte GA-MA785G-UDH3, which has a 4/2010 BIOS
    update for new CPU recognition. I can then move the "old" 855 to an AM2+
    motherboard which can use it.

    PvdG42, May 4, 2010

  3. rms

    AGross Guest

    Hello,

    Do you happen to have an AMD2+ motherboard with SB600 to see if X6
    work?

    Officially, SB600-based AM2+ motherboards do not support the new X6-s.

    AGross, May 5, 2010
  4. rms

    rms Guest

    Do you happen to have an AMD2+ motherboard with SB600 to see if X6
    No, sorry. I skipped one or generations this upgrade cycle, coming from
    a 939 socket dualcore opteron setup :)

    rms

    rms, May 5, 2010