    Has anyone used these devices yet ?

    Regards
    Anton Erasmus

    Anton Erasmus, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Anton Erasmus

    Patrick Guest

    Patrick, Aug 15, 2003

  3. Anton Erasmus

    Schwob Guest

    Anton,

    you can get an evaluation board from Nohau or Ashling to get started.
    I heard from Philips that distributors will have samples in early Q4
    (October).

    Schwob

    Schwob, Sep 1, 2003

  4. Thanks, I have seen these evaluation boards. Someone also posted a
    chinese site that has a nice development board for only 32$US. Because
    this ARM is so self-contained, I want to go directly to a prototype
    board using one of these devices. I do not want to start with any
    layout until I am sure, I can get these devices without having to buy
    250 devices.

    Regards
    Anton

    Anton Erasmus, Sep 1, 2003