Photo with notebook won 8th place in photo competition

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. =?Windows-1252?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=, Oct 3, 2003

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=

    scarface Guest

    scarface, Oct 7, 2003

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=, Oct 7, 2003
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=

    Mike Guest

    Short for "pervert", as in sexual. He probably didnt understand
    that the photo was taken at the beach, hence the lack of clothes.
    Singaporeans are not very comfortable with nudity.

    Interesting composition, with the kids's eye & nose in the corner.
    Did you crop it that way deliberately?

    Mike, Oct 7, 2003
  5. http://notebook.pege.org/2000/moderner-arbeitsstil.htm
    My wife made the photo and my doughter is always curriouse
    what's going on, so it just happened that a part of her is
    on the photo.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=, Oct 7, 2003