Photosmart 145 Photo Printer

Discussion in 'HP' started by Paul, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    Hi all, anyone got one of these??

    This thing in the last few days, has decided to put garbage
    on the LCD screen. When you turn the power on, all this
    garbage appears.

    (This garbage appears, even if you dont press the ON
    button).

    And I cant see a damn thing, when I want
    to use the buttons on it! It's annoying. What would cause this?

    Also, if anyone has got one of these printers, I got the update
    software from the HP site. However, this doesnt install the programs
    like it did, when I installed the drivers etc off the original CD.

    Are you meant to install the original software, off the CD. And
    then get the update off the HP site, and install the update OVER
    the original installation??

    Coz, that seems to be the only way, the programs (like off the CD)
    will install.

    Any info appreciated.

    Thanx

    Paul, Apr 3, 2005