    presume the HP95 or HP97 Tri color ink cartridges have 3 seperate colors as
    the name "Tri Color" implies. Do these cartridges contain a seperate Black
    ink as well.? Or is black achived by mixing the 3 colors.?

    Frank, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Frank

    Bob Headrick Guest

    They mix the ink to produce black. There is also a bundle with a #700
    cartridge and 125 sheets of photo paper, see:
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/...e_type=product_detail&script_name=product.cgi

    Regards,

    Bob Headrick, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Frank

    Bob Headrick Guest

    I probably should have mentioned that if you are printing in B&W the Photosmart
    375 supports a tri-chamber grayscale cartridge, the HP #100. It has light
    gray, gray and photo black inks.

    Regards,

    Bob Headrick, Nov 28, 2004