    Thanks in advance,

    Erik
    lakki at iki dot FI

    Erik Finskas, Sep 28, 2003

  2. Erik Finskas

    CBFalconer Guest

    I suggest you start learning. That's what things like MPLAB are
    for. Pre-existing coding is highly unlikely to fit without
    changes, because hardware configurations vary.

    Or you can hire a consultant. Much more expensive.

    CBFalconer, Sep 29, 2003

  3. Erik Finskas

    goose Guest

    if you mail me your requirements, i can possibly
    give you something, for a couple of dollars ...

    the stuff that i've already got you wont be able to use in your
    design without modifying.

    goose,

    goose, Sep 29, 2003
  4. check http://www.phanderson.com/ IIRC he made something like this with
    one of our boards PIC-MT

    Best regards
    Tsvetan

    Tsvetan Usunov, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Erik Finskas

    Michael Guest

    I second Tsvetan's recommendation. Check http://www.phanderson.com/
    The code you find there will show you how to communicate with a DS1820
    and write to an LCD. If you want to communciate with multiple sensors
    on a 1-wire bus you will want to get DalSemi's PDF about the process of
    interrogating the bus for multiple devices. I did a 2-sensor thermo
    (indoor/
    outdoor) after studying those sources.

    Michael, Oct 16, 2003