    Any ideas?

    THanks

    Brian

    Brian, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Brian

    Chris H. Guest

    You're posting to the Tablet PC newsgroup, Brian. I believe you want
    microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter. Have you restarted your system
    lately?

    Chris H., Dec 24, 2004

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Hey thanks Chris...Not sure how I got over to the tablet section...I'll try
    that...Hope not to have to re-boot the MCE more than 12 times a year if
    possible..

    Happy Holidays

    Brian, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Brian